Saturday, February 4, 2012

Season 8, Episode 13: If/Then

"The baby you have is the baby you were destined to have. It was meant to be. That's what all the adoption people tell you. Anyway... I like to think it's true. But everything else in the worlds seems so completely random. What if one little thing I said or did could have made it all fall apart? What if I've chosen another life for myself? Or another person? We might have never found each other. What if I've been raised differently? What if my mother had never been sick? What if I've actually had a good father? What if?"

"Your life is a gift. Accept it. No matter how screwed up or painful it seems to be. Some things are going to work out as if they were destined to happen. As if they were just meant to be."

Source: http://www.meredith-and-derek.com/quotes/156

No comments:

Post a Comment